Corporate Secretarial Services
With the ever-increasing level of corporate regulations, it is vital that your company’s statutory obligations are met and the required company secretarial documentations are in place. We provide full-fledged company secretarial services for companies in all stages of growth.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Provision of qualified named company secretary / secretarial agent
- Maintaining of company’s registers as per statutory requirement
- Sending of reminders relating to the various statutory compliance deadlines
- Preparation and submission of filing documents with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for example:
- change of director / secretary / company name / registered address
- transfer of shares
- change of company’s constitution
- allotment of shares / share buyback / capital reduction / subdivision & conversion of shares
- Drafting of minutes, resolutions of directors and shareholders
- Assistance on opening of corporate bank account (subject to bank’s discretion)
- Company searches
- Assist with documents attestation with legal authorities
Would you like to know more?Book a free consultation with us today to discuss your company’s compliance requirements under Singapore Companies Act.
Your enquiry has been sent successfully. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Error: Please try again